Sunday, February 26, 2012

And the Oscar goes to....

Coca Cola Caramel cupcakes with salted buttercream and popcorn garnish

It is a big night for film buffs and fashionistas. Not the best time of year to forgo cable for cheaper forms of media entertainment, alas I will have to stream the event through my trusty laptop. I haven't seen many of the films up for the illustrious award - shameful for a film school graduate - but I won't let that keep me from cheering on my favorite thespians and making some kind of event out of it.

If you're planning an Oscar do, here are a few ideas to round out the night:
  1. Coca Cola caramel cupcakes with salted buttercream frosting and popcorn garnish
  2. Oscar night printables from Twig and Thistle - including ballots, popcorn boxes, dink tags and place cards
  3. An older version of Twig and Thistle's Oscar night printables and serving suggestions.
  4. Oscar party printables from Hostess with the Mostess
Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment